FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Allure’s Home Care professionals care for clients in all five boroughs of New York City as well as in Westchester County.
We work in homes, hospitals, and other types of care facilities. We also work with international clients who are traveling to New York and require care in a hotel or long-term-stay setting.
One of our highly experienced registered nurses will walk you through the available services and make recommendations based on your unique circumstances.
Learn more about some of the services we offer.
Allure Home Care is a Private Pay Company that
works with Long Term Insurance Policies and
- Private Care arrangements are available
for Domestic & International Travel.
- RN/LPN/HHA/PCA provided to visiting clients staying at hotels.
- Care is typically billed at an hourly rate. The exact rate will depend on a number of factors. We will work with you to provide several options
Our nurses and aides go through a rigorous hiring and onboarding process. This includes interviews, background checks, reference checks, confirmation of credentials, special trainings, and in-services.
Yes! We have nurses and home care professionals who speak Arabic, Farsi, French, Hebrew, Italian, Russian, and Spanish.
Main Office: 646-766-1172
Fax Number: 845-859-5058
We service all 5 boroughs and Westchester County
Allure Home Care is a Private Pay Company that works with Long Term Insurance Policies and Commercial Insurances.
Allure Home Care works with multiple payor sources:
- Managed Long Term Care plans
- NHTD Medicaid Waiver Program
- Long Term Insurance companies
- Commercial insurances
- Private pay -competitive rates